Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brandon Biaño: Who I think he is?

Do you have a friend who's BIG
Though BIGGER than you,
But has the BIGGEST heart?
I do and I'm proud to call him my FRIEND.
Because whenever I see people tease him about his size, he doesn't seem to be affected, but beneath those big glasses of his, you'd see that he's pretty hurt.
I sometimes regret for NOT spending my time with him like we used to be, for being so rude to him in Fourth Grade and for all the stuffs I did that hurt him.

If you know someone who's huge, don't tease them,
Who knows, YOU might be one someday.

To Brandon: The post may be short(and random, according to you),
because i don't wanna make it TOO long. :))
Thank you so much for seeing me when I was invisible.
I'm sorry if you think I'm a SNOB, I just didn't notice.
Thanks for the friendship that never seemed to last.
I wish that you'd never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.