Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

About my Glasses #1

In the previous days, I haven't been wearing my glasses because when we were on a vacation in Negros, it suddenly broke.
Whooah, don't blame me. I placed it in the RIGHT place.
I planned NOT to tell my mom that time cause she might ALARM.
(you know, scold me and stuff)
But when we got back, I quickly admitted to my mom about my glasses.
I wasn't scared, phffff. WHY would I??? it was definitely not my fault.
I'm a good and responsible glasses-owner!
.....ish.
She didn't freak out, i guess.
She just told me to wear my Extra pair of Glasses.
NO WAY, NUH UH, NO NO NO WAY am i wearing that in public.
sorry mom, but I reallly don't like it. :((
Oh yeah, I spent my 1 hour in EO trying out THOUSANDS of glasses/frames
But no, It did not ring the bell.
I've seen one pair of glasses but I was too scared to ask my mom if I could try it.
I guess i didn't want to be scolded in public.
When I was finally saying YES to the pair of glasses which is now MINE
:(( I can't believe it's mine. (in a sad way)
I felt like i wanted to throw tantrums and CRY because ~sighs~
I didn't get what I wanted to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.