Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why I don't tell my SCHOOLmates about my Blog?

The question that my SCHOOL friends often ask me:
"Why didn't you tell us that you had a blog?!?!?"

Since I don't wanna say it over and over again,
Here's my ANSWER:
I don't tell them that I have a blog since I know my batch VERY well,
they criticize every MOVING being that they see or hear.
and EVERYTHING.
(criticize or admire, whatever. JK)
And it annoys me whenever they say some really horrible things to me.

Like this:
Someone tells me online,
"You know what, you think you sing so well but you actually sound like $hit."
Then I say,
"Is that all you can say then? if you still have more, why don't you just shut your mouth and leave because I'm not interested."

I was soo mad I felt like I wanted to quit singing already.
But it doesnt mean I don't accept any opinions from others,
its just that the way that person just said to me was way OUT of control why can't they just say their opinions to me nicely?

And because some of my batch mates are feelers and they think their cool and stuff,
they judge people not by the way they act but the way they look.
That's why the feelers look like mannequins with the ugliest make up.

I hope my SCHOOL friends will understand why.
:)


5 comments:

  1. I WONT TEASE YOU SANDRINE! Haha. But I wonder why i share my blog to the school. o.o haha gian's making a blog too. hehe. so uhm, mind dropping by my blog again?
    http://signed-with-love.blogspot.com
    thanks in adavance

    --KAREN / KC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE, I know you won't tease me uy.
    But I'm sure the OTHERS will.
    Gian? Who's Gian??
    Sure, karen.
    Anything for youuu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know Gian? Gian Dy ba. hhahahhaha. =DD Aww, I would never tease youuu. Since I have a blog too. =D Bloggers, unite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, GIAN DYY!!!!!!!
    eh, i really dont know him. :))
    Sorry, I cant remember our batchmates nah...
    Its been a while since I've seen EVERYONE in school.
    OMFG, i cant believe we're graduatinggg!!!!! yipeeeeeeee.
    I hope we wont be doing some cheerleading stuffs. I dont want some slutty mate doing our dance. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.
    Yay!

    OMG, no way. ._.
    I so hope we won t do that. I ll back out. Loljk.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.