Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Taekwondo Family


If you guys didn't know, I joined Taekwondo last last summer.
I skipped LAST summer since I got soo mad at my trainer who we invited and some good friends.(it was my sis's birthday) And by surprise, he brought ALOT of people who we did NOT invite.
So, I was pretty mad that i ditched them and taekwondo and forget that i knew them.
I guess I made some of my friends feel sad since they didn't do anything, only our trainer.
Actually, I just came from Taekwondo today and I take it back, it wasn't so bad after all since our good-for-nothing trainer wasn't there. :D
I could still see familiar faces but only a few. and that FEW faces were my good friends.
They still remember me even though my face changed SO much, no one recognizes me.
But them, they make me feel like I never changed, they made me feel that I don't need to change so I could fit in.
I've realized it wasn't them who made me feel so OUT-OF-PLACE, it was ME who made myself be OP.
I admit it, I'm pretty much of a MAN HATER since all I think of them are HARSH.
But when I was in TAEKWONDO, they seem like they're soft whenever they're around little girls like ME!! :)
But when they kick and do *Spah ring* (fighting) Man, they drive me NUTS. They hit so hard, I feel like screaming inside thinking, "I don't wanna battle against them!!"

To my Taekwondo Friends,
I'm sorry for putting you down.
I love you guys (and older girl FRIENDs as a FRIEND)
STAY THE SAME, or else I WILL NOT GO BACK TO TAEKWONDO. ( i mean it )
I'm glad I came back to Taekwondo.
And to our Trainer who made me MAD last summer, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. And i will NEVER forgive you, NEVER. Forget about ME being kind to your before. and THANKS a LOT for ruining my summer, LAST summer.
(I'm mean if people are mean to me or make me mad, that's why only mean people think I'm mean.)

3 comments:

  1. taekwondo.. ahh, INTERESTING.. hahha see.. help me ha!! if i get in physical trouble.. hahhahha jooke :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. If you need help, just give me a call. :))
    Sayang, You're Tues. and Thurs. in Sip. :(
    I'm Fri-Sat. lol. See ya in the culminating activity nalang. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.