Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Who wants to be on TV???

SOO if you guys didn't know,
My sis, my nanny and I woke up early this morning (5:00 or 4:00 AM i think?)
just to get ready for Taekwondo since we were gonna be on tv!!
*not interested voice* yes, we will..... :((
being part of it was NOT my plan, okay?
Blame my dear sister who wanted to go.
And if i wouldn't go, she'll beat me up.
But she already did and it was caught on tape
and EVERYONE will know that she is an abusive sister. :))
I was thinking doing it (the tkd being featured and stuff) was a waste.
But i take it back, it wasn't so bad after all :)

Gtg now..
I still have to deal with my NUMB legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.