Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Greatest Dad

About my Dad,,
I LOVE him very much and I know that he loves me very much also.
Though he doesn't always understand what I tell him or he doesn't always give me what I want;
He's still my Dad and at least he feels EXACTLY how I feel.
(unlike my Mum....pfffffft.)
I don't mean it in a bad way, okay?
And can you imagine,
I started wearing glasses when I was in fourth grade
(I started wearing in the year 2008)
And NOW, I have FOUR pairs of glasses.
Its not THAT much but in my family, I got the MOST.
That's why my mum goes CRAZY when I tell her I broke my glasses.....accidentally
My dad has been wearing his FIRST pair of glasses for five years already
No damage, No dirt, No scratch.
Wow, how does he- how does.......Never mind.
I'm speechless and I still can't believe it.

To my Dad,
我的父亲,我爱你很多,我希望你能保持不变。

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.