Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

5 days no internet? OH NO!!



Apparently, I was away for vacation for 5 days.
But there are two things I had to deal with; NO INTERNET and VERY VERY HOT SEASON.
Our spot was definitely cool and breezy at night and PLUS, we had the best view of the ocean but what we had to deal on was the HEAT.
I guess it was fun but not what you really call FUN since my cousins and I didn't really know what to do.
And I was most likely to be left behind in the house just watching TV since my sister and my cousins don't really care if I'm not with them.(sad)

7 comments:

  1. ohh..there there little sandrine..hahahha 'joke'.. iv'e experienced that too..being OP-ish.. my cousins were playing.. they didnt invite me to play with them cause..i dont know why hahaha.. they JUST left..but i dont think u were OP in this situation..hahahha but i wasnt really left alone i was with pinky and berry(my teddy bears) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I feel your pain. :( LOL
    introduce me to you teddy bears nga! :))

    uyyy, Thanks for the comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOYYY. :))
    OMG, I didnt notice your comments earlierrr. Forgive me.
    LOL.
    CHERMAEE!!! Small friend paman ka noh?? or big friend nah ka??
    :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.