Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

A Million Heart-melting Hellos and ONE Heart-breaking Goodbye

Yes, I went to Negros along with my relatives and close cousins for the Election.
It was pretty fun since my cousins were there.
We'd watch TV together, eat, sleep, do fishing
and our HIYO's. :)) (HEY or HELLO for short.)
We spent 5 days of complete fun together.
But then on the 6th day, they had to leave while I had to stay
(since I had a visitor to assist there)
So they were all preparing their stuffs
and we were like " Byeyo"
Then i felt my heart shatter.
Because we've been saying HIYO every time we see each other.
But now that they're going,





I don't think I can bear seeing them leave. :(

But now that I'm back,, NO WORRIES!!! :))
Lol, so emotional.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first, type the sentence you would like it to appear. Ex. "Just ask me a question andI'll be flying towards you" then highlight then insert link then type the link. ta-daa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, KCCCCCCCC!!!!!!
    thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!!!
    HAY FINALYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW I KNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.