Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What I HATE about my Life?

Of course everybody has something to HATE about, right?
Alright, Let me tell you MINE.
1. I hate my lousy good-for-nothing noisy neighbors (only the KIDS)
All they do is play, shout, mess up someone's garage, play, shout..play?
And these kids think their so cool, messing with someone RICHER than them.
Like, 50x richer than them.
(I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about my neighbor who's a young adult)
2. I hate being a GOODY-TWO-SHOES in my family.
Some may say, "If you don't wanna be, then don't be!"
Exactly! But the ONLY way to get what I want is to be a Goody good good.
Which makes me SICK, because my sister who is *what do you call this* IRRESPONSIBLE gets ANYTHING she wants because she'll just say,
"Dad, buy me this"
and if she doesn't get it, she'll be like cursing BEHIND them.
unlike me, I feel like I'm just taken for granted
For example:
"Daddy could you buy me this,,,,please???"
"Okay, But we'll just buy it later, okay?"
"Alright, daddy.If you say so." :D
a few days..or weeks....or months....or YEARS later,
STILL, nothing happened.
So do you see what I have to go through when I ask for something
(Well, this happens only sometimes, LOL)
3. I HATE HATE being teased when I didn't even TALK to them.
To those who do this to me or got away from me,
ALWAYS remember that I remember EVERY single bit you did to me.
So BETTER apologize to me before I make YOU apologize my OWN way.

I guess that's it.
*I still have more* :))

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.