Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Libera Sickness

Hey dudes and dudettes!
Do you guys FREAK OUT or scream (when you're not in public) whenever you see you're favorite band on tv or etc.?
Well, I do.. But i don't do it in public.
So, only family and friends know how SICK i am for Libera.
I've been trying to forget them, but HOW??
Whenever I say to myself,
"FORGET THEM and besides, they will NEVER know you. You're just another fan of theirs."
Even though I'm just saying it to myself, I feel like my own self HATES me just for liking Libera.
My mind tells me to "forget them and move on,"
but my heart tells me to "hang on and just BELIEVE that they WILL meet you, NOW just wasn't the time."

Should I really MOVE ON like what my MIND tells me,
or should I still BELIEVE that they will meet me like what my HEART tells me?

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.