Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Random Fact about ME #1

I hate dudes who change in front of me.
especially in taekwondo. :((
(to my TKD dude friends who do this:
Sorry guys, but I REALLLY hate it when you do that.)
and whenever we're finally dismissed
i would think, "Oh shoot, i HATE HATE this part."
5, 4, 3, 2, 1, DDDAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM*
They did it.
So, if some people think I like that dude cause he's showing his abs and stuff,
phhhf, ARE YOU CRAZY!?
why would I like some dude who just changes in front of me?????
I'm not gonna like him, I'm gonna HATE him. That's for sure. :D
*A little advice for the dudes, if you're trying to impress a girl with the CLEAN(who doesnt think DIRTY) mind, DO NOT be topless in front of her even though you've got ABS.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.