Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What I think about the iPad?

First of all, I admit liking it since it has enough space for you to put your hand and stuff.
Oh yeah, and the iBooks app! That's what I call INTERESTING.
That's the 2 things that I like about the iPad
But the things i DO NOT like about it since its just like iTouch but WAY bigger.
I mean, it doesn't even have what iPhone has.
It's just like Apple is making us think that this is a BETTER option.
But if you don't like iTouch, i bet you wouldn't like iPad either.
It's BIGGER than the iTouch but THINKS and ACTS like an iTouch
(Except for the rotating thingy)


What do YOU think about the new iPad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.