Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Libera Going to the PHIL. and a random topic

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!!??!?!
Libera's going to have a concert in the philippines!
BUT, it's still gonna be in Manila.... darn you, manila :((
(don't take my emotional-ness that seriously, please.)
but what they say, SAVE the BEST for TOMORROW!!!!!
so I was regretting that I wasn't able to go to their concert last 2009 since I wanted the front-est of the front seat but it was TOO MUCH for a teenager. :((
so,my parents said either the balcony seat or NO CONCERT at all. TAKE it or LEAVE it
Then I said LEAVE it. since I was thinking it would STILL be useless if I'd stay in the balcony because UGGGHHH, i can BARELY see their faces and their size is like as small as my finger.



WHO WOULD WANT THAT?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.