Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I DO NOT DESERVE THIS!!

okay, in the previous days i had ALOT of fun with my MAC, and now its controlling its own mind or something. when i want to go to facebook or to my blog, it wouldnt as if there wasnt internet. And i was crazy highlighting and entering the site name again and again, but it STILL DOES NOT work. So, my only option was to search in google (only google works,SAD) and here i am!!!!
i sort of have a headache after i just came from SIP academy and it was pretty HOT. yeah, i hate being under the sun. I wanna rest but i just dont wanna sleep in our double-sided bed, IT'S TOO BIG! i don't wanna wake up seeing something beside me!! and i dont wanna sleep in MY bed since its scary(for me)
and our place is SOOO quiet or should i say, TOO quiet. and when we scream or talk, it would echo in the ENTIRE townhouse.


Sucks, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.