Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Dream No. 1

what i dreamed about last night was RANDOM....and FREAKY
First, i was dancing ballet and i suddenly fell.
Next, I was in err, i dont know. and i was hiding, then my friends followed.
and a batch mate of mine seemed like he wanted to hide too, but he left.
Then, another batch mate of mine followed and hid at the back and started calling me by my nickname. I was like,
"WTH, how did HE know my nickname?!" so i went to him and accidentally left my other shoe,
"Maybe you should get that." he said.
So i said, "Nah, i'll get it later."
Then he suddenly caressed my hand and he said something but i just couldn't hear it.
And they all started running and screaming in terror so i followed but i had a hard time fixing my shoes. But no scary monster showed up..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.