Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dream No. 2 (LIBERA)

This dream was a long time ago. But i just wanna share THIS one. :)
So, they went to my place since they know me (in my dream) and i was planning to tour them around the place but before that i went inside the condo parking place as a short cut going to the guard house since they said they need to have a very very TIGHT touring and make sure that NO ONE would know that they were with me.
Then, i saw from below JAMES THREADGILL was wearing his white robes while flapping his arms, and i was like "WHAT THE HECK, I HAVE TO GO DOWN FASTT!!!".
So i suddenly rushed to the poolside and i saw all of them and there was already a tour guide saying some things and etc, so when i sat, they were all standing up to go to the next side of the place. I noticed they were all wearing long sleeved plaids with different kinds of colors and i was wondering it made them feel hot inside
so i asked, "you don't really have to wear those long-sleeved thingy."
and a libera boy (can't recognize who) said, "No, this is how we're supposed to wear."
I went back inside and i saw josh/jonathan wearing my flats maybe because he was doing a dress up LOL
and i said to him "Nice shoes" pretending not to care about HIM wearing it.
As i lied down he went beside me and played with my hair from behind and said something to me, but i just couldnt hear since i woke up afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.