Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

School Matter 1

Okay, now that school is over (in ours) I kinda feel PEACE inside since I don't have to wake up from my sweet dream :(
it kinda makes me feel like I'm ditching it to have a nightmare instead!
I hate people who think they're so cool when their actually not.
(there are so MANY of them,trust me.)
They laugh at me just because I'm different and I stick to my own rules but what's worth laughing at is THEM since they're all the SAME
(more like CLONES) what's so cool about THAT??
I'm kinda used to being called a wierdo because even my OWN sister calls me one!


i feel so betrayed :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.