Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Encountering LIBERA last 2009 OCTUBER


Its been a while since i saw LIBERA and whenever i think of them i get GOOSEBUMPS. yeah, so THAT's how addicted (i mean, not much) i am to them. Okay, so my sister and I went to SM because that's where the Meet and Greet was held and we went arrived there at 4:00 but we COULD have arrived there at 3:00 or earlier BUT, nevermind.
SO, we were waiting for HOURS actually. My hands were sweating soo hard and my head was aching so much because i was TOO happy. And when they arrived, it was TOO noisy. But i kept quiet and sat still because i wanted them to think i'm not a crazy maniac like those STC girls who sat beside me and their like 12 yup, i watched her vid about LIBERA (aka iMonzter thingy). The embarrasing thing i did of them is that, I was thanking them in JAPANESE (arigato) and i was too preoccupied on which was my album, and someone was INFRONT of me!!! I was like "Which is mine?!" and i just took one and left, and later i got mad, who the heck was infront of me, and i was HIT, it was JOSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.