Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

About HTF (Happy Tree Friends) 1

So, my first impressions about HTF aka Happy Tree Friends is that, the characters seem cute and innocent when suddenly they are being abused or killed in a YUCKY and DISGUSTING way(due to their stupidness). I USED to enjoy the brutal-ness but when my dad caught me watching especially the KILLING part, he nagged and scolded me that computers are supposed to be educational stuffs and he did NOT teach me to watch those things,so.... i kinda felt guilty and he said if catches me watching Happy Tree Friends again, he will ban me from the internet so I stopped watching since then.

do YOUR parents allow YOU to watch? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.