Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Promotion Day...

So i just got back home...
from Tae Kwon Do...
Yes Yess. We had our PROMOTION.
And YES. It was stressing and EMBARRASSING.
STRESSING-- because I was VERY VERY thirsty and when I finally got water it was our turn to do the forms and etc. and when I did my FIRST move, my tummy wobbled HARD and in my head I was like OUCH.
If you don't think it doesn't hurt, IT DOES.
Because it is just like moving/running a lot just after you finished eating.
Since it was sooo painful,
all I could think about was the PAIN, I had a hard time remembering what to do.
EMBARRASSING-- I made a lot of MISTAKES...
since the INSTRUCTOR had a really really low voice that I could barely hear what he tells us to do.
and PEOPLE (people i say.. PEOPLE) were staring at me. with the 0.0 reaction.
Even my friends in the lower rank was thinking that I was not yet ready.
But I WAS ready. Until the STOMACH ACHE came...
I guess this is ALL for now..
I'm still gonna kick this SIR RAUL's ass for HUMILIATING me
and if I fail... HE'S DEAD.

Promotion Day.. Might be JUST your nightmare if you're not ready.
(for those who are in some kind of MARTIAL ARTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.