Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

To my Tkd Friends.....

On the 4th day of June 2010 was the very last day I had been with my tkd friends.
Though we (my sis and I) were very late in coming, they didn't seem to care.
'Cause it's better to be LATE than never.
So I took pictures/videos of them while they were having fun swimming, kayaking and riding the jet ski.
Though I couldn't join them, all that mattered to me was I was there.


I still want you as my friend even if you hate me deep inside.

I'm sorry if you think I'm a loner but I just don't have much to say.
I'm sorry if I can't be like my sister. But I'm just ME.
I'm sorry if I'm a weakling but I'm just too shy.

I'm sorry if I get hurt if you don't text me when you do to my sis I guess i finally realize that my sis sure is BETTER than me...:(

You made me smile so much that I've forgotten how to cry already.
But now that summer's over....
My eyes aren't crying but my HEART is.
I thank you for the summer and I will MISS you
I'll never forget each one of you
And I hope you feel the same way too.
See you next summer and farewell.

"Together we STAND, together we FALL, together we LAUGH, together we CRY, Together we're TaeKwonDo.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.