Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gay Much???? ughhh.

So I used to have a crush who's name is Ralph.
Because we weren't in the same class in SIP,
I was picturing the wrong RALPH.
But now that I'm in the same class as him,
Wow...It's hard to believe that this IS him.
0.0
Yeah. he's pretty DEMANDING.
and.Gay.much.
Cause you wanna know why??
he was sooooo superrrr over reacting just because my sister called him a DUMBASS. when my sis was just joking. She even placed "XD" and LMAO when she called him that.
and he'd force me to give him the fb of my crush. AGAIN AND AGAIN.
He'd even say "LAGI" (or ALRIGHT) in a rude way and he'd say AHW like he's not interested.
Okay, I don't care if he likes me back. But i liked him CENTURIES ago. So he's Too Late already.

Gay Much... REALLY.

5 comments:

  1. weeee... ahhahaa loll.. thanks for this post :) i know now. :))) i need to tell u something about him too.. i'll pm u nlng :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still stunned by the first line :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!! omfg. we could've been M.U.
    but if we WERE.. I swear I'd kill myself.
    I don't wanna be with a STICK (you know, the one that could easily get upset)
    GEEZ. I dont get it but HE'S doing the DRAMA when the girl is supposed to do that!!
    OMG, WHERE THE HECK IS THE DIRECTOR HERE!?!?!!?
    Lmaooo. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. loll.. M.U. :>>>> dont diee!! :( lol, yea, upset stick. have u ever been M.U. with someone?? ayee :) loll nicee comment!! :)) director's on break. he gave me a doughnut on the way :))))))))

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.