Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jejemon!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING: Do not imitate the following language. The language below is banned and should not be used.. especially in school/work.

♥ xD ♥ 30w LolZ, s0w ThIs !z h0ww J3j3moN l00wKz Llyk jEJ3jej3. ♥ xD ♥
Yez LolZ, I KN0ww tH1s iS weIRd.
foR6!v3 mE.
1 jUz+ WANT3d 2 treh It out.
but ! W0N\\\'t doH Th1z fOr3v3r.
JUST f0r Th!Z ♥ xD ♥ P0whzT L0lz.
VWaj3Jej3jeHhah ♥♥♥♥♥.
eh feel sowH ♥ xD ♥ j3j3M0N-ized.
lOlZ

Omg. I don't get it. lol.
the site is WWW.JEJEMON.COM
just if you wanna try it out.
But still,,, don't use this language.
You don't wanna be expelled,, do you?
or if you don't wanna be kicked out of your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.