Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Goodbye Summer, Hello School

Since school is gonna start TOMORROW
( 15th day of June 2010 )
Umm, I've heard that other countries would have their summer vacation in the time when our school starts.. I guess??
And I kinda feel TENSED and TIRED.
This is the very first time of my school life to feel like this whenever school's coming
cause my usual reaction was EXCITEMENT
But I have no idea what's happening to me now.
Maybe I wasn't ready to let go of SUMMER yet
or maybe because I'm graduating this year
Which means,,
Difficult lessons, annoying teachers, retarded classmates, slutty batch mates,
PEER PRESSURE but worse.
What my friends usually tell me when I say these things,
they'd go all,
"SANDRINE SIA, DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT SEEING YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN, DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MEETING NEW FRIENDS??"
Damnit, I wasn't taking about YOU guys,,
I was talking about THEM. i say.. THEM!!!!!
( If you don't get it, i want to explain but what if THEY are reading this. so i'll just tell you when we meet,, someday. :)) )

Soo...I guess this is IT. :)

To SUMMER: I will miss you for sure. but look at the bright side, we'll see each other after 10 MONTHS. if you could wait for me THAT long. :D

To SCHOOL: err, Hi again. Since last school year didn't go out well, how about we try to make THIS school year a kickass? you better get along with me.. OR ELSE. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.