Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What happened on my birthday?

My birthday was like, YESTERDAY. :))
I wasn't able to post a POST because i was out the whole day,
My schedule was so TIGHT (well, too tight)
I had to ditch SIP yesterday morning and wake up at 5 AM just to go to Rogationist and bless myself.
This was my schedule:
5-7AM- Rogationist.
8-11AM- Running late for Glee Club Practice and got there JUST an hour late. :))
12Am- picked my sister up in her classmate's place
1-5 (or was it 6?)PM- Outreach program with Francine
6-7PM- Walked going to Jollibee with the other PRU LIFE adults with their kids, Francine's mum treated us there.
8-9PM- Walked to Santo NiNo Church(?) and lighted some candles and prayed.
9:30-11PM- Went to MARGARITA and ate with my mum's friends and etc.
I slept while waiting for them to finish drinking their LIQUOR.

I drooled on my ipod. AHHHH! Good thing nothing really happened to it. :))

So yesterday, I checked on my profile if someone greeted me,
and I was like. OUCH, not one person??
So i just logged off and went to Rogationist.
(it was around 4/5 am when i checked) omg, who would greet that early? :))
So if you can see, I wasn't able to get any rest
and all the places I went didn't have any wi-fi.
Great. just great.
So when I checked today, it was FULL of them!
Wow. I'm still shocked till now,
and I kinda feel guilty because I don't often greet to people when it'd THEIR birthday. :(
Oh, and I'm OFFICIALLY A TEEN!
hooray, hooray. :)
I can FINALLY terminate my un-TEEN classmates!
MWAHAHAHAHA!
*cough cough* I'm kidding.
Why would I do that? :))

Oh and when I got to school, I went to my locker and it was upstairs and I had to run to the back ground and turn around and climb up
JUST to get my clear book for Glee Club.
and i crossed the BIG soccer field and climbed another staircase.
I finally arrived and I saw my guitar friends sitting down,
preparing for the part where they'll start strumming their guitars
(Jamielle, Honey, Sam R., Etc.)
and they greeted me Happy Birthday,
I thanked them and I went inside,
Alyssa and Evanmarie greeted me also and I thanked them,
we started singing what we should sing.
I just sang, even though I had a hard time breathing
but suddenly, I didn't really mind. :)
Then, Evanmarie told our teachers that it was my birthday
and Mdm. Fernandez started playing "Happy Birthday" in the piano
and alot of people were singing it and even Mdm. Constantino!
She's the club moderator of the Musicians of Jesus Club
(guitar club for short)
i just kept on smiling and thanking people.
lol

and in Rogationist, before the last ritual(?) was being done,
the priest said,
"May we call on the birthday celebrant, one of our friends, Sandrine Jane Sia for the blessing"
i was scared since it was my first time to be done with this and I walked on the aisle
and the other priest, Father B was smiling and I smiled.
the acolyte handed me the candle
and Father B said something about good health and etc.
After, the musician dude played the Happy birthday tune and all Brothers
( Rogationist is a school for those who want to be priest and a church too)
sang happy birthday and Father B showered me with Holy Water then shook my hand
and I just kept on smiling,
I was planning to thank him after the mass
but then, mum went straight to the car then I just followed.
so i wasn't able to thank him in the end.
and when she asked me if i thanked him,
I said I wasn't able to and she scolded me!
I couldn't defend myself because *sighs* she wouldn't understand my explaination.
So, I just cried.
she didn't see me cry because i bent my head down, making my bangs cover my face.

So the last thing we did was go to Margarita and ate with my mum's friends.
I only got one birthday gift and it was from mummy Ann and her kids; andy and alex.
They're soo cute. :)

To Father B,
I'm sorry if I forgot to thank you for blessing me or sorry for being rude. :(
Thank you btw.

To the Zabalas,
Thanks for the gift, i really like it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Hi sandy! As you can see I was reading your blog. It was funny and I just remembered the past when it was your birthday. And I almost forgot it's almost your birthday! Dec. 4 right? Advance Happy Birthday!! I wish that you can read this!I'm a big fan of your blog!
    -Jamielle Bisnar

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.