Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Glee Club, UGH.

Meow Meow Moo! :)
Omfg, did you guys know that my birthday was on DECEMBER 4??
yeah. It was very very um, exciting..
GLEE CLUB!
yeah, you sing and sing and etc.
I missed three practices already and Mdm. Fernandez, our club adviser is really mad
Mad and green like HULK!
Ugh, excuse me, I went to the other practice and I even had a terrible stomach ache and you know what I got?
An Insult and some nags.
How great. Thanks alot. :|
Is that how teachers offer their token of gratitude to their student these days?
Aww, how sweet. NOT.
I missed the two practices because there's a fiesta in my place and its very very traffic.
And the other one was because I couldn't talk because my throat was really sore and my head was aching so I didn't attend.
I'm so worried,
I won't be able to be most outstanding club member if I get her pissed often.
But who am I to blame? She's a hot-head.
But I guess, thats normal.. sadly.

Gotta go, I have to get to bed.
It's MONDAY tomorrow.
Hell week again. But its the last, for DECEMBAH!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.