Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Intrams: HAIRY LEGS

Yeah, today was INTRAMS: DAY ONE
and I was expecting that no one would be criticizing my legs,
my hairy legs since I was wearing the SHORT school skirt.
But I was WRONG,
guess who made fun of me again?
The same douche, the same gaytard. GIAN DY.
But FIRST, he made fun of my teeth,
"RABBIT TEETH" according to him
*whispers*
PHHFT, his looks WORSE than rabbit teeth, I swear. :|
and NOW,
He was like, "Your legs are so hairy."
or something about my legs but I heard him say HAIRY.
Grr. I wanted to fight back okay?
Don't think I'm a PUSSY (according to JAIME NAUJ)
I was even ATTEMPTING to smash him!
But I couldn't cause you know why?
It STRUCK-ED me,REAL hard.
My mum always told me to never mind if I am furry or BALHIBUUN
and I'm even proud of it cause they SPARKLE when it gets hit by sunlight!
But people, like GIAN. are too cruel and ignorant to notice its beauty.
Do you get that feeling,
the feeling that you want to fight back
but you couldn't because what the person said was overly PAINFUL and INTIMIDATING?
If you had that feeling, I praise you.
But if you didn't YET, let me introduce you to GIAN so he could insult you then.

To Gian,
No wonder you're little, because you've got disgusting manners.
And you were like, SMILING at me when you were INSULTING me.
Aww! HOW CUTE. :|
I can't WAIT to smash your tiny body the next time you insult me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.