Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Ever Since I Laid My Eyes on You.

See the title?
Yeah, THAT's gonna be the name of my upcoming book.
I just need to finish it. But I'm not even HALF-WAY there!
LOL. Well, I cant finish it fast since the plot and settings and etc. is alot. and I'm sure already about where I'm gonna publish it. :D
OMG. I cant wait.. :D
Anyways, awhile ago, like just a few minutes ago. My mum and my nanny were roaming around the house silently, spreading some fog or smoke? and it smelled really, holy or ancient or something. :))
I kept on asking them "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THAT!??!"
And they just went around the house,
back and forth without even talking or looking at me.
And after, my mum scolded me for being so noisy and I wasnt supposed to.
I was so CURIOUS!
And I asked her, "Mummyy.. What was that for anyway?"
She whispered. "To drive away bad spirits."
I WAS PETRIFIED. Like someone just did PETRIFICUS TOTALUS on me. :))
then I asked my nanny, "Why did we need to do this? is our house even haunted or something? is there a spirit roaming around?"
She said, "Well, we can never know.--------"
And she was mentioning some stuffs but I couldnt really hear her since I was listening to music at the same time, studying while continuing my To-BE-BOOK. :))
But I'm sure, she did say something.
that there IS a spirit.
a bad one in our house.
Thats why,,
at the moment, my hair's like standing and I'm getting goose bumps and shaky hands while doing this.
and when mum told me about the reason why,
my back and left shoulder's is starting to ache.
like someone's hurting me.

Gotta go guys.
I'm too threatened to continue. XD. but seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.