Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tom Cully ACCEPTED my friend request!!

So recently, while I was studying,
I was checking on Tom Cully's myspace so I could listen to his songs.
But before I could click his PROFILE,
there was this THINGY written below his picture,
it said "Matches From: My Friends"
And I thought, "What could THAT mean??"
But I just nudged it off and viewed his profile, anyway.
But as I saw beside his picture, I was shocked.
there was a "FRIENDS ✔"
Omg. OMG. OMG. OH MY GULAY.
You may think it's no big deal, but IT IS.
It really is! :D
I couldnt take it but jump and jump and scream and scream
(well, not like I'm obsessed or something, I'm just Happy )
until I sprained my ankle
And this time, it's no joke. I really sprained it.
It's supposed to be painful, but now, it's weird.
I dont feel anything. I guess, this is what people say.
TRUE HAPPINESS. :D
(phhfft, I am being a goof already, I should stop.XD )
I feel. I feelllll. DIFFERENT. In a good way. :)
Maybe cause he doesnt just add any random person
or because I do feel something. :">
*pinches self AGAIN*

Tom Cully,
OMG, you're not even online. yet you accepted my friend request.
ARIGATO. :""""")

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.