Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

OMG, TOM CULLY.

Okay, So let me tell you about Tom. :)
I first knew him when there was the LIBERA poster in my school's bulletin board.
and Regretfully, I was telling my friends that "HE LOOKS LIKE JACOB IN TWILIGHT!!!"
*cough cough* yeah, that was my first impression of him.
And I was thinking that I would be OLDER than him, when I saw the pictures of him google and in the libera site..
my face was like O.O

But when I watched their performances, the one who really caught my eye was Josh.
But that was a long time ago. Tiffany can have him.
(Well,I'm not ready to let go of him yet, NOT YET)
And when we met in the meet and greet, I DOUBT he was looking at me since he was busy signing some cd's.
And to catch attention I was like, "ARIGATO!!!"
in a cute kind of way like those japanese girls say it.
I SWEAR, IT WAS SUCH AN EPIC FAILURE.
But at least he responded, "ari--ga-fagjhfnejehfenr" :))
*Sighs* oh well,,,

When Tom had myspace, I quickly checked up on him.
And of course, I added him as a friend.
Not in a kind of creepy way, just in a friendly way that I would LOVE to be his friend. :)
But 'till now, he still didnt reply to my friend request. So, Instead. I added Ben Crawley aka BIG BEN!!!
I made sure I sent him a friendly message that was sent along to my friend request that
"I'm just another fan of yours, but dont worry, I dont over-do the fan-thing, and it would be an HONOR to be your friend."
(um, I dont remember saying the "it would be an honor to be your friend" part..but something like that. )
Just so my FAILED-ATTEMPT-TO-BE-FRIENDS with Tom wouldnt be the same as with BIG BEN.
And he was online that time, and after I checked a minute later,,
its said "Jane♡is now friends with Ben Crawley"
I was, Jumping with JOY. Shouting praises.
Until I sprained my ankle.
I'm kidding, of course I didnt sprain my ankle. :P
So, I've been having this strange feeling to talk to BIG BEN or something, but I was scared..
What if I'm being a goof? What if I'm over-doing the FAN-THING??
OMG, I wouldnt want that to happen. So I didnt bug BIG BEN, not one bit.

WAIT, THIS IS ABOUT TOM, NOT BIG BEN!!!!!!!
omg, Forgive me.

Anyways,, I watched a video of Tom singing in his bedroom.
I think the title of the song was Cashmere?
And as he sang the first part, the "WHY, why does have to end like this?"
I swear, I felt like I was blown away.
it felt like cold breeze around my body when I heard him sing.
And whenever he DID sing, I would remember the
TOM-DIDNT-REPLY-TO-MY-FRIEND-REQUEST-STILL,,
I'd start feeling mad and betrayed.
PHHFFFTTT, why would I feel betrayed when he doent even know me???
Now THAT, my friend. Is the QUESTION.
Hmm, I dont know.. Maybe I'm in love with him? :D
*telling myself*Oh come on, get a life. HE has a GIRLFRIEND.
OUCH...
*pinches self* another OUCH. :((((((((((

So I guess that's it. I still need to study. :)

OMG, TOM CULLY.
Do you have any idea that I've been waiting for you to accept or decline my friend request?
If you want to decline it. please, just do it. Dont hurt me slowly. :(
Dont you remember me? I was the girl wearing a blue shirt that had white dots on it and I said ARIGATO even though you guys werent japs.
*smile turns to tears*

Omg. I'm so emotional. I should get a life.
But really. I am hurt.

3 comments:

  1. Heyy.. nice post :)

    I've heard his myspace account was terminated due to many people grab his videos and put it on another social network websites? I'm now as fascinated as you to Tom :)

    How lucky you are for ever met him. I'm so jealous. mwehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question... How did you know that he has a girlfriend?!?! i'm just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im like the same way before. I really like him bcoz he is just so amazing. Well its started like me liking libera. Then tom cully really do catch my attention. He was little and him hitting high notes singing like sn angel. He have a myspace before and he added me right away. Everyday i always check wat is he up to or any new updates about him makin song. I was like dang creepy. So since i know some friends of him through myspace i get to know some of his personal stuff. I think dis was 2 to 3 yrs ago when he had his myspace up for fans. I message him everyday like hi whats up. And he dont reply. Never until one day i was browsing on some of his friends profile and found a pic of him with a girl. And i message him like hey i saw u with a girl and boom he replied right away. And told me where did i found it and he wAnts to seperate his music from his personal life we made few messages then he block me on myspace. And i feel so bad that i dont know if i did hurt his feeling on the same way i was so happy coz i got to tAlk to him. I think he remember me coz he block on facebook too. After that i never bother him anymore coz i feel bad. Anyway hope you like my story and if ever tom read this im just a big fan and i really do apologize if i kinda upset u on nyspace. I still listen to your songs till now. And i will keep on supporting you all the time.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.