Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings

Don't hurt a Dreamer's feelings
you never know how emotional they can be.

Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bangs!!!!!

If you didn't know, I HATED bangs because I used to think it would make you FUGLY.
But now that my bangs grew really long now, I think I want it back.
So, I've been persuading my mom AND my hairstylist (or somethng) to let me have BANGS.
But no can do, they wouldn't let me. :(
My mom said i would get ALOT more pimples,
He (the one who usually cuts my hair) says I will look ugly....and old.
But then I told him that JUST make the bangs look good on me.
"I don't CARE what kind of bangs you'd choose for me, i JUST want bangs"
and now I have BANGS. and he said I look ugly. but I dont look ugly.
Since he was the one who cut my hair and it was him who knows how to make my hair fit my face.
So, I'm happy. :)

To Kuya Eric,
Thanks for the BANGS.
It took me a while to convince you to let me have bangs.
I LOVE the way you make my hair lovable. :)
Just don't forget to make it LAYERED.
You know I will die of humiliation if my hair isn't layered.
But for now, ARIGATO. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I LOOVEE to sing. I LOVE editing pics.